نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Just continue

سلام برنامه چاپ اعداد سه رقمی بدون تکرار با سه تا حلقه تو در تو و یک دستور شرط می باشد و شما با اضافه کردن یک حلقه یا n حلقه اعداد چهار رقمی یا n رقمی بدون تکرار می توانید درست بکنید. 
مثال: اعداد سه رقمی بدون تکرار را بنویسید؟
تمامی اعداد سه رقمی بجز اعداد 111، 222، 333، 444، 555، 666، 777، 888، 999
کد برنامه: 
class Main {
public static void main(String[] args) {
for (int i = 0; i <= 9 ; i++) {
//حلقه اول برای چاپ اعداد صدگان
for (int j = 0; j <= 9; j++) {
//حلقه دوم برای چاپ اعد
- One of the important things in PhD is to feel you own the project as the student. --> This helps a lot not be lost among supervisor's commands for instance.
So, It is important to go and do you search and find what you really like to work on.
Your supervisors should supervise you in that of course and guide you a bit so as not to go off track!
- You should read a lotttt
- If there is a lot to learn, don't panic, just enjoy as you've always did. It may be different since you're not having courses but take your time to learn while continue working by looking at things as black box.
Hi gusy...
So this is my first time to write blog like this,i know this maybe will be kinda weird or random hahaha
Okay first let me introduce myself..
I'm Lisda and i'm Indonesian 
I know most of u whoever will be ask me "why u can be here on Iranian blog ?" 
That's cause my lovely friend,he's my Iranian friend Hosein and best ever foreigner friend i have ❤
To be honest i can't talk much and i can't speak english much but i'll try to write as i can 
Mmmm... i think it's enough now and i'll be continue soon
سلام به کاربران عزیز وب dedsec راستش تو گروه ها و کانالای زیادی دیدم که بعضیا اقدام به فروش شماره مجازی میکنن. گفتم تو این پست روش ساختش رو بگم تا شما هم راحت بتونین واس خودتون به طور رایگان شماره مجازی درست کنین و به راحتی باهاش وارد تلگرام یا هرجای دیگه شین.
اگه نمیدونید شماره مجازی چیه تو گوگل یه سرچ کنین راجبش، ولی در خلاصه بگم که با شماره مجازی میتونین یه اکانت جدید برا خودتون تو تلگرام و هر مسنجر دیگه درست کنین، مثل اینکه یه سیمکارت دیگه د
کسب درآمد و استخراج ارز دیجیتال Pi network پای نتورک
این ارز جدیدترین ارز دیجیتال می باشد که بزودی همانند بیت کوین ارزی با ارزشمند و گران خواهد شد.
پس با استخراج و دریافت آن که رایگان می باشد آینده را از آن خود کنید.

minepi پای نتورک پروژه یک ارز دیجیتال قابل ماین با گوشی است که توسط 3 تا از دانشجوهای دکترای دانشگاه استنفورد با نام های Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis و Dr. Chengdiao Fan و Vincent McPhillip طراحی و عملی شده است. این پروژه قابل استخراج با یک گوشی ساده است و جز اولین پروژه ه
با سلام
جواب تمرین کدجدول ضرب به زبان پایتون به صورت زیر می شه.
def jadval_zarb(rows, columns):
for i in range(1,rows+1):
for j in range(1,columns+1):
#print(i*j, end=' ')
print('{:>4}'.format(i* j), end=' ')
print()
def do_continue():
choice = str(input('continue(y/n)?')).lower()
if(choice !='y'):
return False
return True
####################
while True:
rows = int(input("Enter rows:"))
columns = int(input("Enter columns:"))
jadval_zarb(rows, columns)
if(not do_continue()):
break
یک تابع تولید جدول ضرب هست
و تابع دیگر برای اینکه آیا کاربر مایل به ادامه برنامه می باشد یا نه.

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said, "When the period of the suffering of the children of Israel was prolonged, they wailed and cried to Allah for 40 mornings. There upon, Allah revealed to Moses (PBUH) and Aaron (PBUH) to rescue them from the (hands of) Pharaoh.
This way, He reduced the period of their hardship by 170 years." Then, the Imam (PBUH) continued, "This is your case as well, and if you do the same Allah shall certainly relieve us However, if you avoid it, this matter (i.e., the calamity before al-Faraj) shall surely continue up to its last stage...

مشکلات خود را در تلگرام با کانال @nud32 بپرسید ادرس در تلگرام http://t.me/nud32

Oct 12, 2013 - مشکل آپدیت آنتی ویروس eset، فروش آنتی ویروس نود32 ، آنتی ویروس نود32, ... نود 32 , Nod 32 , فعالسازی آنتی ویروس ,یوزرنیم و پسورد , لایسنس ... Mobile Security Home. نسخه آنتی ویروس, نسخه کامل + دیوار آتش, آنتی ویروس موبایل. 1 کاربره ...ابتدا از مسیر زیر فایل نصب آنتی ویروس ESET NOD32 Smart Security را با توجه به نوع لایسنس خود دانلود کنید.
پس از دانلود فایل نصب را اجرا کنید .سپس در صفحه نصب Eset Smart Security  بر
کسب درآمد و استخراج ارز دیجیتال Pi network پای نتورک
این ارز جدیدترین ارز دیجیتال می باشد که بزودی همانند بیت کوین ارزی با ارزشمند و گران خواهد شد.
پس با استخراج و دریافت آن که رایگان می باشد آینده را از آن خود کنید.

minepi پای نتورک پروژه یک ارز دیجیتال قابل ماین با گوشی است که توسط 3 تا از دانشجوهای دکترای دانشگاه استنفورد با نام های Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis و Dr. Chengdiao Fan و Vincent McPhillip طراحی و عملی شده است. این پروژه قابل استخراج با یک گوشی ساده است و جز اولین پروژه ه
دیلی اکسپرس(Daily Express) در مقاله ای در تاریخ(6 نوامبر 2016) در خبری اعلام کرد:
کشف شواهد علمی که نشان میدهد  "هوش" انسان میتواند بعد از مرگ به صورت روح ادامه یابد
فیزیکدان انگلیسی راجر پنروز از دانشگاه آکسفورد ( که به همراه استفن هاوکینگ مشترکا برنده‌ی جایزه‌ی فیزیک شده اند)  ضمن تایید این موضوع که "هوش" انسان به نوعی به اطلاعات ذخیره شده در سطح کوانتومی مربوط است اعلام کرد که به همراه تیم خود موفق به کشف شواهدی شده است که نشان میدهد یک جزء ساختاری
Mahdi is happy fortunate soul for all the humanity.
Please relax and imagine an ultroviolet beautiful world with deep peace under the flag of islam.
Imagine nice men.They see the light of God.Mahdi show them that.Spiritual experiences and religiouse experiences is upcoming fast.
Smile will appear on your face because Mahdi knows how to handle the world.
Appreciate twists in the adventure of reaching of Mahdi
Limiting yourself in fear of what you can’t control will do you no good. Appreciate the adventure of not knowing what might happen next.
. Be proud of yourself that your leader is Mahdi
As you work through an earthshaking event, give yourself credit for every step forward. By acknowledging your achievements, no matter how small, you regain trust in your ability to fix what you didn
Soudabeh:This point is completely rational that for each action a preliminary is required. Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H.) expresses with Tahay_ye_an (preparing) Estad_da (wearing a cloack) and for the continuity of action until it reaches to the conclusion Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H.) expresses it with Aad' da (providing) and Tab'ba (preparing).The preconditions that are required to perform an act are typically hidden and far from sight but the actions that take place to continue the act are clear and obvious. Whatever the act gets closer to the result the actions become clearer. This fact itself tells us that action takes place in the continuum of time. That is, there is definitely a flow of time. We say this process is the process of time. But when it comes to action,  time is removed.  This
It's a desicion to make!
I don't know how to start this, so let me tell you what exactly happend today!

I woke up early in the morning with an idea in my head. It's not not really important that what was the idea. I always write my ideas in a journal. So I did the same to this one.
These days my situation is very unstable yet I try to...  make them happen. Of course I can't make all of them happen. These ideas are mostly things that I can do now and they are things that I know I can do but not all of them. These are long term ideas.
I have a passion and I have an education. My education is different from my passion. I've always tried to follow what I like. But I wasn't successful as much as wanted. Of course I had acceptable achievements but still I wanted and I want more.
Sometimes
If you are getting an error message or Pop-UP which says “The page has expired. Click OK to continue.” This means that your Cloud Control session has expired or timeout as there was no activity in your session.

The default value for session timeout is 45 minutes. Can we increase this session timeout frame, YES! You can. You set this value as per requirement of your company’s security policy. It may vary for different clients or companies.

As per your requirement you can increase the Session Timeout time by changing the value of “oracle.sysman.eml.maxInactiveTime” parameter. Also note that the value for this parameter is always defined in Minutes. In-my case the requirement was to keep the session active unless the user itself does not logs out from the application. So I se
با سلام.
تمرین: تابعی که بررسی کند رمز وارد شده توسط کاربر شامل حروف کوچک و بزرگ و حداقل 8 کاراکتر باشد را بنویسید.

def is_strong_password(password):
has_minimum_length = False
has_upper = False
has_lower = False
has_number = False

minimum_length = 8
if(len(password) > 8):
has_minimum_length = True
for ch in password:
if(ch >= "A" and ch <= "Z"):
has_upper = True
elif(ch >= "a" and ch <= "z" ):
has_lower = True
elif(ch >= "0" and ch <= "9"):
has_number = True
if(has_minimum_length and has_upper and has_lower and has_number):
return True
return False
#############################
while True:
password = input("Please enter password: ")
if(is_strong_
I want to say thank you.I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed..Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics..Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is
body,table tr{background-color:#fff}table tr td,table tr th{border:1px solid #ccc;text-align:left;padding:6px 13px;margin:0}pre code,table,table tr{padding:0}hr,pre code{background:0 0}body{font:16px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;line-height:1.4;color:#333;word-wrap:break-word;padding:10px 15px}strong,table tr th{font-weight:700}h1{font-size:2em;margin:.67em 0;text-align:center}h2{font-size:1.75em}h3{font-size:1.5em}h4{font-size:1.25em}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{font-weight:700;position:relative;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px;line-height:1.1}h1,h2{border-bottom:1px solid #eee}hr{height:0;margin:15px 0;overflow:hidden;border:0;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd}a{color:#4183C4}a.absent{color:#c00}ol,ul{padding-left:15px;margin-left:5px}ol{list-style-type:lower-roman}table tr{border-top:1px solid #ccc;mar
سیستم عامل Enso تقریبا یک سیستم عامل جدید لینوکس از نوع “green” می باشد و هدف از ارائه این سیستم عامل فراهم نمودن یک سیستم عامل سبک ، مدرن ، مفید و با کاربری آسان برای علاقه مندان به لینوکس می باشد در این مقاله به شما آموزش می دهیم چگونه سیستم عامل Enso را روی سیستم خود نصب کنید
دانلود سیستم عامل Enso
خوشبختانه توسعه دهندگان این سیستم عامل کار را بسیار راحت کردن و فقط کافیه از طریق این لینک وارد سایت اصلی Enso شوید و به راحتی آخرین نسخه آن را دانلود
This paper presents a multi-criteria decision model for prioritization The use of Nano-technology applications in the food industry (Packaging, food safety, improve flavor and color).Nanotechnology is recognized such new issues in the world and the big change in technology, Expected future role of Product technology and design is widely and The existence of multiple criteria in prioritizing the use of Nano-technology applications in the food industry, it is a multi-criteria problem. Considering… CONTINUE READING
You can download this paper here.
اولین و ساده‌ترین روشی که برای افزایش سرعت مرورگر کروم می‌توانیم به آن اشاره کنیم، راه اندازی مجدد آن است. قبل از هر چیزی باید بگوییم که در این روش، هیچ یک از تب‌های باز شده توسط شما در مرورگر از دست نمی‌رود. اما لازم است قبل از بستن کروم، مراحل زیر را انجام دهید:
1- وارد Setting کروم شده و به بخش onStartup بروید. برای این کار می‌توانید مستقیما آدرس chrome://settings/onStartup را وارد کنید.
2- حالا در این بخش، گزینه Continue where you left off را تیک بزنید.
حالا با خیال را
{Mahdism examples - No. 31-40}

{31}
Lamp and light
Consider we put a lamp by the side of a child because of its heat and light and he throws a stone at it ignorantly. We take the lamp away so it wouldn’t be damaged. The reason for taking the lamp away is not his power and its weakness against him, but the fear of his failure and mistake. Of course it would be possible to not taking it away if we had numerous lamps and bring another one in case it is damaged. But if just one lamp is left, we will take it away from him to keep it safe from breaking.
The Imams are like guidance lights that God has put in the way of humans. Eleven lights has been broken… One is left…
We should be aware that as long as there is a chance of his break, the Occultation will continue.

Read the rest 
ا
January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed
These days All of us are feeling a real dictator government by our every single cells.
Before this events (price of petrol & disconnected internet ) I had never comprehended our misery this much
I'm a student of university
I'm completely confused and I don't know what should I do
when I can't amend this fucking holy regime
when I can't project my voice 
When our basic requirements ignore and suffocate by governors
When I can't migrate and I can't stay
When every thing is madly expensive even maybe I can't continue my education at Mofid university
let alone to find a job or have a car or bicycle or even graduating and migrating...
There is no hope here
And perhaps they want us to die
Is our only choice death?
I don't want believe this
I don't want this shameful life
I have to do somet
donald trump won the american election and they came out of nowhere.he said in his debate that he will pull the us out of the 
deal and he did that.
because the iranian foreign minister relied on something like the karry's signature. now the america exited the jcpoa and iran had a deal with european and china and russia.
recently the iran chose to withdraw from the deal and determined a 60 days deadline  and continue its nuclear program.
may be the opposite parts change their instance, however the events don't show this due to imposing crippling sanctions  in response to this iran recently unveil air defence missile and warns europe to normalize ties...
donald trump won the american election and they came out of nowhere.he said in his debate that he will pull the us out of the 
deal and he did that.
because the iranian foreign minister relied on something like the karry's signature. now the america exited the jcpoa and iran had a deal with european and china and russia.
recently the iran chose to withdraw from the deal and determined a 60 days deadline  and continue its nuclear program.
may be the opposite parts change their instance, however the events don't show this due to imposing crippling sanctions  in response to this iran recently unveil air defence missile and warns europe to normalize ties...
These days All of us are feeling a real dictator government by our every single cells.
Before this events (price of petrol & disconnected internet ) I had never comprehended our misery this much
I'm a college student (first semester of English teaching field at Mofid university of Qom)
I'm completely confused and I don't know what should I do
when I can't amend this fucking holy regime
when I can't project my voice 
When our basic requirements ignore and suffocate by governors
When I can't migrate and I can't stay
When every thing is madly expensive even maybe I can't continue my education at Mofid university
let alone to find a job or have a car or bicycle or even graduating and migrating...
There is no hope here
And perhaps they want us to die
Is our only choice death?
I don't want
برای نمایش یک پیغام بصورت notification از دستور زیر استفاده میکنیم:
notify-send 'title' 'message'
notify-send -u critical "job complete"
zenity --timeout=180 --notification --text "salam behrooooooooooooooz"

برای نمایش یک پیغام بصورت messageBox که بصورت یک ویندوز ظاهر شود و متنی را به نمایش گذارد از دستور زیر استفاده می‌شود:
zenity --error --text="An error occurred\!" --title="Warning\!"
find /usr | zenity --progress --pulsate --auto-close --auto-kill --text="Working..."

zenity --question --text="Do you wish to continue/?"
zenity \
--info \
--text="<span size=\"xx-large\">Time is $(date +%Hh%M).</span>\n\nGet your <b>coffee</b>." \
--ti
Today, technology has had a great impact on Internet
businesses. Recently, most jobs have been rolled out to the Internet, and
most people have been doing their jobs through the Internet and starting to do
business, and many have succeeded in doing so, but their success is the result
of further tricks. We talk It is true that there are many jobs for
Internet businesses, but the key to success. Yes success! Success is
the most important thing a person can have on the Internet
business. Getting this success involves the tips and tricks we'll give
here to ten tricks for success in online trading:
Make a charming showcase
Like shops, they have a showcase and one of the factors that
can attract customers. Online stores should also have showcases like
shops. A showcase that's appealing and

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) said, "When the period of the suffering of the children of Israel was prolonged, they wailed and cried to Allah for 40 mornings. Thereupon, Allah revealed to Moses (PBUH) and Aaron (PBUH) to rescue them from the (hands of) Pharaoh. This way, He reduced the period of their hardship by 170 years." Then, the Imam (PBUH) continued,
"This is your case as well, and if you do the same Allah shall certainly relieve us However, if you avoid it, this matter (i.e., the calamity before al-Faraj) shall surely (continue up to its laststage.
Suffering is a hint to the believers that they should implore Allah with humility. Allah says in the Quran
Before you We sent towards many nations, and We afflicted them with suffering and(adversity, that they might beseech (Us) in humility.
I
آموزش ساخت جیمیل یا ایمیل در گوشی اندروید Gmail
آموزش ساخت ایمیل در گوشی اندروید
در گذشته که نرم افزار هایی نظیر تلگرام ، اینستاگرام ، ایموو… وجود نداشت کاربران برای ارتباط با یک دیگر و مبادله اطلاعات خود از ایمیل استفاده می کردند. به همین دلیل دو سایت معتبر در این زمینه راه اندازی شده بود. سایت یاهو مدتی برای ایرانیان فیلتر بود و اکثر مردم ایمیل های خود را در سایت جیمیل می ساختند. ولی امروزه شما این امکان را دارید تا ایمیل خود را در هر یک ایجا
سلام و درود
رمزنگاری سزار یک نوع رمز جانشینی هست که هر حرف در متن اصلی با یک حرف دیگر با فاصله ثابت جایگزین می شه. برای مثال با انتقال  A با D، Dبا G و به همین ترتیب جانشین می شوند. نام این رمزنگاری از ژولیوس سزار گرفته شده است. او از این روش برای ارتباط با فرماندهان خود استفاده می کرد.

خوب، بریم سراغ کد

def casear_cipher(message, shift =7):
cipher_message = ""
for char in message:
new_char = char_shift(char, shift)
cipher_message = cipher_message + new_char
return cipher_message
def char_shift(char, shift):
#ord function convert a chara
دانلود قسمت یازدهم رقص روی شیشه 
raghs roye shishe 11

At last, the problems of his marriage because of difficult times because of the difficult time Beren Saat'in project that makes you laugh Atiye series continues shooting at the latest pace. The leading star played with children between the set. In the moments of fun moments, it was not happy that Beren Saat was happy.
SHIPS WILL CONTINUE IN VARIOUS CITIES OF ANATOLIA
The second Turkish original series Atiye, which was anticipated by Netflix and starring Beren Saat, has started. Filming is continued in Istanbul and in various cities of Southeastern Anatolia, especially in Göbeklitepe.
ادامه مطلب
Time tracking for criminal offenses: In this post and article, we are going to provide users with explanations about the time spent on crime, as you know, in some masses, after a period of time, the masses have been cleared or mild It is considered, in this article, such questions as how time-lapse in crime is affected? How is the time tracking on ta'zir? We will be taking time to complain. Continue with AMIN.
There are three categories of time tracking, time tracking, and time tracking.
Time tracking for crime in general consists of 3 categories, including review of the time of execution, review time of the sentence, time tracking of the prosecution, which we will explain each of them below.
Time lapse in criminal offenses and enforcement
Time lapse in criminal offenses: the execution of
What a sad story.
10 days ago, a group of young people ended my wonderful journey in Iran in a brutal way. While camping at the Caspian Sea I was heavily beaten up and robbed.
My yaw was fractured and my face also. After surgery my mouth got screwed up in steel. This will take at least one month to be cured.
That night I wanted to publish a text about what marks living 4 Months on the road had left on me and on the world around me.
I changed in so many ways and now especially one thing I need to declare: This incident didn't change nothing within me.
I won't let the incredible time I had with all the fantastic people being abused by the selfish ambitions of group of young criminals. I never could allow this project, which you all are part of in some way being affected by such primitive beh
بررسی و معرفی و کسب درامد از اپلیکیشن کیف پول Trust Wallet

برنامه trust wallet یک اپلیکیشن موبایلی است که در زمینه کیف پول الکترونیکی و ذخیره ارز الکترونیکی و دیجیتال فعالیت می کند

شما با استفاده از این برنامه و معرفی این برنامه به دو نفر میتونید به سود برسید و ماهانه چیزی حدود 5 میلیون تومان بدون هیچ زحمت و کار خاصی درامد کسب کنید

(توجه : این برنامه صرفا یک کیف پول الکترونیکی می باشد و در حیطه نقل و انتقال ارز دیجیتال فعالیت می کند و هیچگونه فعالیت
بررسی و معرفی و کسب درامد از اپلیکیشن کیف پول Trust Wallet

برنامه trust wallet یک اپلیکیشن موبایلی است که در زمینه کیف پول الکترونیکی و ذخیره ارز الکترونیکی و دیجیتال فعالیت می کند
در ادامه قصد داریم یکی از این والت‌های موبایلی مولتی کارنسی با نام ‌Trust Wallet را معرفی و بررسی کنیم.

در جولای 2018 بود که بایننس اعلام کرد Trust Wallet را تحت مالکیت خود درآورده تا سرویس‌های بهتر ارائه دهد و امنیت بیشتری برای کاربران ارزهای دیجیتال به ارمغان آورد.

دانلود و آموز
در این آموزش ایلوستریتور به آموزش نصب ایلوستریتور می پردازیم.
آموزش نصب Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
ابتدای کار برای آموزش نصب ایلوستریتور بدین صورت عمل میکنیم که از داخل بسته نرم افزار فایل setup را کلیک می کنیم.
 همانطور که مشاهده میکنید در کادر بایستی زبان نرم افزار و مسیر ذخیره نرم افزار در سیستم خودتان را مشخص کنید. Continue را کلیک میکنیم منتظر می شویم تا نصب نرم افزار آماده شود.
بعد از آن نصب نرم افزار انجام می شود.
آموزش نصب ایلوستریتور  Adobe Illustrator در ور
سایت نئوباکس یکی از قدیمی ترین و معتبر ترین سایتهای کلیکی خارجی هست که خیلی از افراد از جمله خود من از همین سایت شروع کردند.
از نظر درآمدی هم در بین سایت ها  یکی از بهترین هاست
پس شک نکنید و اگر واقعا می خواید شروع به کارجدی کنید حتما توی این سایت عضو شوید.

در ضمن من نئوباکس رو خیلی مفصل براتون توضیح میدم . بقیه وب سایت ها هم شبیه هستند پس برای ثبت نام در آنها نباید مشکلی داشته باشید

اولین مرحله ای که برای شروع کار با Neobux باید انجام بدین ، ثبت ن
I have plant. Her name is "She". I like this name for her, because it kinda help me to always think about her, in a way like she's a stranger, like although she's living with us, she's not from here, she's not like us, her world is somewhere different from ours. That's why I wanna call her the "She", like the one that I could've never talk to directly, even though I tried, I still find it far, far away from a close conversation I could have. So, she's rather a "she" than a "you" in my world.
Tonight I was writing to myself –as an introverted person, I think it's something quite usual!- And as I was getting deeper and deeper in myself, I just felt that I've suddenly slipped into the endless ocean of my biggest question again, "The meaning of the life, bro!".
But this time, for the first t
سلام وقتتون بخیر اگر از کسانی باشید که از گوشی های iPhone استفاده می کنند. حتما کلمه apple ID را شنیده اید.ما در ادامه این مقاله به شما توضیح خوهیم داد که اپل ای دی چیست و روش ساخت آن را بصورت رایگان به شما توضیح خواهیم داد.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر درباره دروش ساخت آپل ای دی بصورت رایگان
 با مشاوران گروه الورایانه کمک تماس بگیرید
آپل ای دی (apple ID) چیست ؟
یه کی از سوال های که کاربران شرکت آپل مطرح میکنند این است که آپل ای دی چیست و چه کاربردی دار
What is the Best Vacuum Cleaner 2020
Here we will present you the Bosch vacuum cleaner and the best vacuum cleaner brand that has won first place in the vacuum cleaner.

Bosch wins first place this year as best vacuum cleaner of the year Bosch company, one of the largest home appliance manufacturers in the world, is also recognized as the best vacuum cleaner brand in the world, so every Many different Bosch vacuum cleaner models top the best and best models of the year. And we can honestly say that Bosch has occupied a large part of this market around the world. Vacuum Cleaner in 2020 this model will continue to maintain its position and probably will remain in place by the end of the year because so far no leading brands in the world have been able to compete with this model. Market, we
A group of Iraqi mawkib organizers who host and serve the pilgrims of Imam Hussain’s shrine during Arbaeen met with the Leader of the Islamic Revolution—Ayatollah Khamenei—at the Hussaynieh of Imam Khomeini (r.a.) this morning (Wednesday), September 18, 2019.

In this meeting, Ayatollah Khamenei thanked the sincere Iraqi people and officials who dedicate themselves to serving the pilgrims during Arbaeen and asserted: I express my and the Iranian nation’s heartfelt gratitude to you the mawkib keepers and organizers, who manifest utmost benevolence and compassion during Arbaeen; to the great Iraqi nation; to the Iraqi officials who prepare the grounds and security; and especially to the honourable religious scholars and Marja's in Iraq who have prepared the ambiance of pilgrimage a
Each day May 5-8 and then every two weeks through the end 2020, conference will post a new online piece dedicated to an outstanding personality from the event’s history.
The staff of Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg's Animationsinstitut have been using the time of the shutdown to develop a comprehensive online offer for students and the community. This includes that a part of Animationsinstitut's curriculum will be made available online to the public. Furthermore, they have developed the Highlights of FMX 1994-2020, as a replacement for FMX - Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media, which had to be cancelled for 2020. They will be presented regularly from the beginning of May to December 31, 2020, taking a look at the history, present and future of the internationally

Schlepping an incredible substance into a bag and conveying it from one , and don't give anybody a chance to disclose to you generally.
  Explorers know it's never entirely as alluring as your occupant Instagram-travel-blogger influences it to appear, yet certain instruments and adornments help make the procedure a mess more productive and classy.
  This is the place Mon purse comes in. A woman startup decorating the bags of jetsetters around the world, they make excellent, travel extras with customisation choices like monogramming and hand-painting. Their ethos is to make extravagance speculation pieces with reasonable sticker prices that convey a start of something uncommon to the consistently, and that is certainly something we can get behind.
offer professional servic
سایت نئوباکس یکی از قدیمی ترین و معتبر ترین سایتهای کلیکی خارجی هست که خیلی از افراد از جمله خود من از همین سایت شروع کردند.
از نظر درآمدی هم در بین سایت ها  یکی از بهترین هاست
پس شک نکنید و اگر واقعا می خواید شروع به کارجدی کنید حتما توی این سایت عضو شوید.

در ضمن من نئوباکس رو خیلی مفصل براتون توضیح میدم . بقیه وب سایت ها هم شبیه هستند پس برای ثبت نام در آنها نباید مشکلی داشته باشید

اولین مرحله ای که برای شروع کار با Neobux باید انجام بدین ، ثبت ن
مهلت ارسال پاسخ به چالش تمام شد و این هم کد من برای جواب چالش ترک عملگر ها

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
namespace multiplication
{
//multiplication whithout using any operator (boolean operators (&& || !) are permited).
//solved by Behnam Simjoo on 2019/05/10
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
while (true)
{
Console.Clear();
Console.Write("a=");
int a = int.Parse(Console.ReadLine());
Console.Write("b=");
int b = int.Parse(Console.ReadLine());
int res = f(a, b);
Console.WriteLin
انسان موجودی است که دارای: رفتار دوگانه جبر و
اختیار است. به دنیا آمدن هرکسی جبر است، چون خودش نخواسته! اما اینکه آب وغذا
بخورد یا نخورد، اختیاراست. فلاسفه مادی 
سعی دارند: جنبه اختیاری  را منکر
شوند، و بگویند همه چیز انسان جبر است. برخی ها آن را جبر ذاتی می دانند، و برخی
ها هم نتیجه ابزار. چون ابزار ساخت بشر رشد و تغییر می کند، بنابر این انسان نیز براساس
تغییر ابزار است. به همین جهت انسان را که: پشت ابزار است نمی بینند. البته عمدا
نمی بیند، زیرا
  people have brief reminiscences in relation to what they take into consideration normal weather, in accordance with new investigate.
  On normal, people base their notion of normal weather on what has took place in just the earlier two to 8 a long time, researchers report from the journal proceedings from the Countrywide Academy of Sciences. This disconnect with the historic local weather document may possibly obscure the publicˉs notion of climate adjust.anaged VPN Service is mature in VPN China and HK market with a variety of Private Network service providers.
  Thereˉs a threat that weˉll speedily normalize circumstances we donˉt would like to normalize, claims lead writer Frances C. Moore, an assistant professor in the environmental science and plan department on the
Martyrdom in Islam. On the importance of martyrdom in Islam

The words of
the Holy Prophet (PBUH) are that “the most dignified way to die is to be martyred.”1  

“Self-sacrifice
is the best (form of) benevolence and the highest stage of faith.” 2

Martyrdom in
Islam is a major concept. Anyone who fails to grasp the meaning of martyrdom,
will also not understand the sublime message in Islam. “Islam” means
submission to God, and it is in martyrdom that this submission to God finds its
full expression. In Islamic Ideology, the greatest aim in the life’s struggle is
to become victorious over the self. 3  

The
submission of the reasoning, feeling creation of God that is humankind, means
that all human life belongs to God, and to God it returns. Man is to have no
cares and d
What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
COVID-19 Service
Given the current exceptional circumstances related to the COVID-19 epidemic, KambadenGroup has decided to provide its teleworking offer as a cloud service (SaaS) with 90% OFF.
Why this?
It is likely that more and more people will be forced to stay at home and that companies will recommend their employees to work from home in order to reduce the health and economic impact of the epidemic. Teleworking on the one hand protects the health of citizens and on the other hand allows companies to continue their activities. Many companies have already negotiated telework agreements, but few are really prepared in terms of IT infrastructure, if a large number of employees must work from home overnight. The challenge today is to offer solutions that are easy to implement and that kee
COVID-19 Service
Given the current exceptional circumstances related to the COVID-19 epidemic, KambadenGroup has decided to provide its teleworking offer as a cloud service (SaaS) with 90% OFF.
Why this?
It is likely that more and more people will be forced to stay at home and that companies will recommend their employees to work from home in order to reduce the health and economic impact of the epidemic. Teleworking on the one hand protects the health of citizens and on the other hand allows companies to continue their activities. Many companies have already negotiated telework agreements, but few are really prepared in terms of IT infrastructure, if a large number of employees must work from home overnight. The challenge today is to offer solutions that are easy to implement and that kee
COVID-19 Service
Why this?
ُسلام
چند روز پیش بالاخره بعد از 27 روز یه ایمیل از طرف سفارت با متن زیر دریافت کردم:

Dear My family Name

Thank you for your e-mail and please accept my apologies for the delayed
response. Our volumes of correspondence continue to be exceptionally high and I
regret that, despite our best efforts, it may take weeks for responses to be
sent.

Your application is under review for
background verifications and unfortunately, we cannot estimate the time for
their completion. I would like to assure you that as soon as the review is
completed, we will proceed with the next steps.

Our office will contact you if any additional
documents are required.

Thank you for your patience and
understanding.

Best Regards,

Hande

What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
Question:
“I didn’t want to be created. Why did God create me to sin and then send me to hell to suffer a huge pain?”
Answer:
The sentence “I didn’t want to be created…” is basically wrong,
because “I” didn’t exist at all so I couldn’t have meant to be created
or to have wished to be created or not!
Without a shade of doubt every one not only likes to be created, but
also loves the one who created him i.e. the Elevated God. When the
benevolent creator created us he ingrained his love and the love of
“being” in our nature. This is the creation and it never changes.
We know that God created humans from soil i.e. God granted a huge
honor to that amount of worthless soil and appointed him as his
successor. So everyone likes his or her existence and the idea “

میدونی...
گاهی وقتا دوست دارم با تموم وجودم داد بزنم که
"دنیا ازت متنفرم!"
ولی یه چیزی رو یادم میاد...
دنیا اصلا وجود خارجی نداره!
منم که اونو توی ذهنم ساختم...
در اصل از خودم متنفرم
حالا جرئت نمی کنم اینو به خودم بگم...
من هنوز گاهی اوقات جلوی آیینه خودمو میبینم و لبخند می زنم
برای چیزایی که درونم روزی دوستشون داشتم
هرچقدر هم بخوام فرار کنم بازم خودم میمونم
اگر بخوام تغییر کنم...
بازهم همونم...
چشمامو میبندم
یه لحظه تصور میکنم همه چیز اونطوریه که
با سلام , عرض ادب و احترام و آرزوی سلامتی و شادابی برای شما دانش آموز عزیز 

جهت شرکت در آزمون چهارگزینه ای فصل پنجم و با استفاده از لپ تاپ و کامیوتر بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید
http://www.quiz-creator.com/qms/quiz.php?u2799940q143115v3970569307
مشخصات خواسته شده را تکمیل کنید
در قسمت first name نام , در قسمت last name , نام خانوادگی , و در قسمت phone  شماره تلفن خود را وارد کنید 
سپس وارد صفحه بعد شوید و بر روی continue  کلیک کنید 
دانش آموز عزیز دقت کنید نام و نام خانوادگی را واقعی وارد کنید
زبان برنامه نویسی C چیست؟

زبان برنامه نویسی C از قدیمی ترین زبان های برنامه نویسی و همچنین از زبان های محبوب و قدرتمند در زمینه ی برنامه نویسی است
که با توجه به قدیمی بودن همچنان به علت اهمیتی که دارد انتخاب بسیاری از برنامه نویسان است .
می توان گفت زبان سی پدربزرگ زبان های سی شارپ و سی پلاس پلاس است.
زبان برنامه نویسی سی همه منظوره _ کامل وجامع _ سطح میانی _ ساخت یافته _ دستوری است که در سال ۱۹۷۲ توسط ریچی دانشمند علوم
کامپیوتر و از سازندگان سی
چیز زیادی تا کنکور نمونده و من هنوز با مشکلات مطالعه درگیرم  :|
من از مهر شروع کردم و هر چن روز یه بار عمیقا درس میخونم
اما الان اونطوری که باید باشم نیستم
درصدام در حد 20 30 40 فوقش 50 با 60هستش
الانم هزچی میخونم حس میکنم بی فایدست
به هیچ کدوم از دروس کامله کامل مسلط نیستم
واسه یه درصده خوب باید به اون درس کاملاً مسلط بود
ینی خورده باشی اون درسو، حفظه حفظ باشی
اما من همه رو خوندم اما تو همشو در حد متوسطم( گاهی هم متوسطه رو به پایین)
تو تست زدن سرعتم به
چیز زیادی تا کنکور نمونده و من هنوز با مشکلات مطالعه درگیرم  :|
من از مهر شروع کردم و هر چن روز یه بار عمیقا درس میخونم
اما الان اونطوری که باید باشم نیستم
درصدام در حد 20 30 40 فوقش 50 با 60هستش
الانم هزچی میخونم حس میکنم بی فایدست
به هیچ کدوم از دروس کامله کامل مسلط نیستم
واسه یه درصده خوب باید به اون درس کاملاً مسلط بود
ینی خورده باشی اون درسو، حفظه حفظ باشی
اما من همه رو خوندم اما تو همشو در حد متوسطم( گاهی هم متوسطه رو به پایین)
تو تست زدن سرعتم به
در این مقاله آموزش نصب نود ۳۲ کامل نصب و راه اندازی انتی ویروس نود ۳۲ را به شما آموزش خواهیم تا بتوانید بعد از خرید لایسنس نود ۳۲ از سایت ویروس بتوانید انتی ویروس را دانلود نصب و فعالسازی نمایید .

دانلود نود ۳۲یکی از مزیتهای اصلی خرید لایسنس نود ۳۲ از سایت ضد ویروس این می باشد لایسنسها کاملا اورجینال بوده و انتی ویروس نود ۳۲ اورجینال را فعال می سازد در نتیجه نیاز به انتی ویروس اورجینال نود ۳۲ دارید . جهت دانلود نود ۳۲ اورجینال به دو روش می ت
دانلود با لینک مستقیم
(حجم 3.2 گیگابایت)
منبع لینک :سرزمین دانلود

پسورد: www.sarzamindownload.com

آموزش نصبووو حتمااااااااا ببینینننن
راهنمای نصب:1. وارد درایو مجازی شوید. (اگه درایو مجازیو بلد نیستین ته این پست آموزشش هست)2. با اجرای فایل Setup شروع به نصب بازی کنید.3. در هنگام نصب از سریال زیر استفاده کنید:re151206356487204. بعد از پایان نصب، وارد فولدر Cracked File شوید. محتویات این فولدر را در محل نصب بازی کپی کرده و جایگزین فایل های موجود کنید.(اگر فایل را در مسیر من
اگر بنا به دلایلی بخواهید اکانت اینستاگرام را حذف کنید (دیلیت اکانت اینستاگرام) به دو صورت می‌توان اکانت را حذف کرد: حذف موقت و حذف دایمی
در حذف موقت اکانت اینستاگرام، اکانت شما از اینستاگرام حذف می شود اما اطلاعات شما درون دیتابیس شرکت Instagram باقی میماند یعنی پروفایل، عکسها، کامنتها، و لایکهای شما وجود دارند اما پنهان شده و دیده نخواهد شد. و شما می توانید دوباره اکانت خود را بازیابی کنید یعنی با همین نام کاربری و رمز عبور لاگ این کنید. بعد ا
کلودفلر از بهترین ارائه دهندگان در زمینه سرویس CDN در جهان است که با امکانات بسیار زیادی از جمله DDoS Protection و فایروال های قدرتمند، می تواند عملکرد وب سایت شما را چندین برابر بهبود بخشد.
تمامی افراد می‌توانند از خدمات شگفت انگیز CloudFlare استفاده کنند و این خدمات دارای پلن رایگانی می باشند که در عرض چند دقیقه می توان آن را تنظیم کرد که راهنمایی های کامل آن در انتهای این مقاله درج شده است.
با راه‌اندازی CloudFlare کاربر name-server یا DNS های این سرویس را در دام
کلودفلر از بهترین ارائه دهندگان در زمینه سرویس CDN در جهان است که با امکانات بسیار زیادی از جمله DDoS Protection و فایروال های قدرتمند، می تواند عملکرد وب سایت شما را چندین برابر بهبود بخشد.
تمامی افراد می‌توانند از خدمات شگفت انگیز CloudFlare استفاده کنند و این خدمات دارای پلن رایگانی می باشند که در عرض چند دقیقه می توان آن را تنظیم کرد که راهنمایی های کامل آن در انتهای این مقاله درج شده است.
با راه‌اندازی CloudFlare کاربر name-server یا DNS های این سرویس را در دام
Religious Tourism Initiative (MIT)
Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) Macro Management Plan
The plan is to integrate MIT’s Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) metrics into access to macro-management information and solutions and to provide a targeted and inexpensive tourism based religious tourism plan and to integrate the religious tourism economy. To provide a practical overview of the value of pilgrimage and tourism and to provide a cheap and purposeful religious tourism style, utilized by experienced and knowledgeable religious tourism practitioners and officials in the field of tourism and culture. The overall goals of the project include:
The possibility of metropolitan planning and religious tourism
۲- Ability to manage t
معنی لغت انگلیسی Perpetuate چیست؟
امروز داشتم اخبار رویترز رو می خوندم که به یه خبر برخوردم با عنوان زیر
No aim to perpetuate military rule
تمام لغات توی جمله انگلیسی بالا رو می دونستم به جز Perpetuate
یادگیری لغت انگلیسی Perpetuate
اولین کاری کردم رفتم سراغ دیکشنری لانگمن تا با تلفظ و فونوتیک این لغت آشنا بشم.
این لغت 4 سیلابی یا بخشی است و تلفظ جالبی داره: پرپچوئیت /pɚˈpetʃ.u.eɪt/
چندین بار باید تکرارش کنم تا همیشه تو ذهنم بمونه. معمولا 20 تا 30 بار تکرار می کنم یک لغت انگلی
Religious Tourism Initiative (MIT)
Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) Macro Management Plan
The plan is to integrate MIT’s Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) metrics into access to macro-management information and solutions and to provide a targeted and inexpensive tourism based religious tourism plan and to integrate the religious tourism economy. To provide a practical overview of the value of pilgrimage and tourism and to provide a cheap and purposeful religious tourism style, utilized by experienced and knowledgeable religious tourism practitioners and officials in the field of tourism and culture. The overall goals of the project include:
The possibility of metropolitan planning and religious tourism
۲- Ability to manage t
یادگرفتن ثبت سایت در Google Webmaster Tools گوگل وبمستر تولز یادگرفتن وبمستر تولز شنبه ۱۳ آبان ۱۳۹۶ نمره یوزرها : 3 .86 از 5 ثبت وبسایت در وبمستر تولز گوگل Google Webmaster Tools برای با صرفه سازی سایت، مضاعف اساسی بوده و شما را در باصرفه سازی وب سایت برای گوگل امداد متعددی میکند، به امداد گوگل وبمستر تولز (GWT) که نام نو آن کنسول جست و جوی گوگل Google search console می باشد می‌توانید مشکل ها تارنما خود را مشاهده کنید، پیکربندی متعددی انجام دهید، و پیشنهاداتی را جهت بهبود
Multiple
births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is
implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher
risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus
does.
Premature
delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly
increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human
chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful.
Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain,
bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your
symptoms
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
 In the name of ALLAH    

I'm Dr.SMY
I decided to do this plan:
1.Study hard all the time to be accept in a good Medicine university in Iran.(This action takes two years and it will be finished in 2021)
2.Study Medicine and earn money to have a good life with serenity and happiness . In this time , I will get married and make my favorite life . I will buy my beautiful favorite house and my car and … . I will enjoy of my life with my wife and my friends.
3.I will continue my studying and be a professor in my major . I will form a scientific team and invent new ways of treating. I will found the treatment of incurable diseases in the world.
4.I will earn a lot
اصول کار multiplexer ها توضیح داده شود
The Case-When statement will cause the program to take one out of multiple different paths, depending on the value of a signal, variable, or expression. It’s a more elegant alternative to an If-Then-Elsif-Else statement with multiple Elsif’s.
Other programming languages have similar constructs, using keywords such as a switch, case, or select. Among other things, Case-When statements are commonly used for implementing multiplexers in VHDL. Continue reading, or watch the video to find out how!
This blog post is part of the Basic VHDL Tutorials series.
The basic syntax for the Case-When statement is:case <expression> is when <choice> => code for this branch when <choice> => code for this branch ...end cas
An icy blast is heading for Spain sending temperatures plummeting towards the end of this week, and snow in areas above 700metres.
It’s time to pull out the winter coat, wrap up in hats and scarves, and discover the joys of Spanish hearty stews as winter truly gets under way.
A large low pressure weather system will sweep across the peninsular to bringing strong winds, nightly frosts and precipitation which could be snow for those in the hills.
Ruben del Campo, spokesman for the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) warned that full on winter will return from Thursday and that by Sunday, temperatures will be between 4C and 10C lower than is typical for mid-November.
#AEMETinformaAviso especial por #FMA. Temporal marítimo y precipitaciones️️ fuertes y persistentes. El jueves recorrer
خواندن این مظلب تنها 10 دقیقه از وقت شما رو میگیره اما اینده شما رو مثل تلفات پراید پررونق میکنه پس اگه به فکر اینده تان هستید وقت بگذارید
به تازگی ارز دیجیتال جدیدی پا به عرصه وجود گذاشته که کسی از ان اطلاعی نداره و بر خلاف بیتکوین،استخراج ان به شدت راحت و تنها بایک تلفن هوشمند انجام میشود،نام این غول چراغ جادو،پای هست که بدون هیچ فشاری بر باتری و سخت افزار تلفن هوشمند شما به صورت اتوماتیک انجام میشود به اینصورت که هر 24 ساعت یکبار باید وارد
فرقی نمی‌کند که شما رمز عبور فیس‌بوک خود را فراموش کرده‌اید یا شخص دیگری بدون اجازه شما آن را تغییر داده باشد، فیس‌بوک یک راه بسیار ساده برای بازیابی رمز عبور را در اختیارتان قرار داده است.
بازیابی رمز عبور فیس‌بوک در مقایسه با زمانی که شما رمز عبور فعلی خود را می‌دانید، اما فقط می‌خواهید آن را به یک رمز جدید تغییر دهید، کمی متفاوت است.
نحوه بازیابی رمز عبور فیس‌بوک
پس از آن‌که موفق نشدید پس از چندبار تلاش، وارد اکانت فیس‌بوک خود شوید
دولت نمی تواند گرانی ها را نابود کند و یا: جلوی آن را بگیرد و تابحال هرکاری کرده، معکوس نتیجه داده  زیرا سرنا را از سرگشادش می زند! برای گشت تعزیرات اضافه کاری منظور نمی کند، بسیاری از ناظرین را افتخاری انتخاب می کند! لذا آنها با اولین پیشنهاد گران فروشان، قلم را غلاف می کنند! و بر فرض اینکه  جریمه کند، نه به جیب مردم می رود و نه: در بودجه دولت، بلکه واریز سپرده های قوه قضائیه می شود. در نتیجه به نفع قوه است که گرانی باشد! چون میتواند جریمه کند. ب
دراین مقاله به روش ساخت اپل ایدی می پردازیم . خرید اپل آیدی یکی از راه های حل مشکل ساخت اپل ایدی است . 
به گزارش دریچه فناوری گروه فضای مجازی باشگاه خبرنگاران جوان؛ در پی تحریم شرکت Apple برای کاربران ایرانی، ساخت Apple ID همواره جزو یکی از مشکلات اصلی کاربران ایرانی دستگاه‌های اپل محسوب می‌شود. از یک طرف برای استفاده از خدمات جانبی دستگاه‌های اپل، مانند Apple Store, iCloud و …  الزاما نیاز به ثبت Apple ID است و از طرفی دیگر ساخت آن از داخل ایران، پروسه‌ای
Economics
Economics is the science of production, exchange, and consumption in economic systems. It shows how scarce resources can be used to increase human wealth and welfare.           
Its central focus is on scarcity and choice. Scarcity is the fundamental economic condition of human life. The resources available to produce goods are limited, so that the goods themselves are scarce. Economic scarcity requires people to make economic choices, and economics is about comparing alternatives and choosing among them.
The need for choices is evident at all levels of life, from personal affairs to matters of worldwide urgency. On personal level, one might like to have excellent food and clothes, spacious living quarters furnished in style, frequent travel and so on. Yet because the
چگونه یک ایمیل بسازیم؟ +آموزش

ایمیل سال‌هاست که به یکی از پرکاربردترین ابزار ارتباطی تبدیل شده است. در حال حاضر ارسال ایمیل با ارسال نامه از طریق پست غیرقابل مقایسه است. سرویس دهنده‌های بسیاری در سراسر جهان به ارائه ایمیل به کاربران می پردازند، اما فقط تعدادی کمی از این سرویس دهنده ها هستند که با اقبال زیادی از سوی کاربران رو به رو می‌شوند، یکی از آنها شرکت گوگل می باشد که سرویس ایمیل GMail را ارائه می دهد.
ما در ادامه به صورت تصویری قصد
Multiple births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus does.
Premature delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful. Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your sympt
در این آموزش کوتاه یاد میگیرید که چطور وبلاگ بلاگفا را در گوگل ثبت کنید : 

در قسمت اول آموزش سرچ کنسول،روش های مختلف ثبت سایت در سرچ کنسول گوگل را آموزش دادم.
5 روش مختلف برای ثبت سایت را با هم آموختیم.
در روزهای گذشته کاربران در رابطه با ثبت وبلاگ ها در سرچ کنسول پرسیدند.تصمیم گرفتم در این زمینه هم آموزش های کوتاهی برای شما عزیزان تهیه کنم، امیدوارم واستون مفید باشه.
آموزش قدم به قدم ثبت وبلاگ بلاگفا در سرچ کنسول
اگر با جست و جو به این آموزش
Condition befor Deluge & Hz. Noah's Curse

ARK

It means Taklamakan is the resting place of Hz. Noah’s Ship who himself was the father of all Post-Ark era’s people. Yes, leaving the large Trace as large as Ship’s size: approximately 1000Km Long and 400Kg Wide, world’s largest ever Ship has been built by Hz. Noah under mighty God’s Command and Help to rescue all the living creatures on the Earth.
Because of building this Ship by God’s command it was called ARK so its name was understood Command, Order and Rule or in addition to this concept, ARK was conceived as a given authority by God to Hz. Noah to command to the people so this given authority by God for ruling on people to Hz. Noah, has been called as ARK and ARK Ship. Yes, Turk is the name of the family who resid
در این مقاله می خواهیم انواع تبریک به زبان انگلیسی را بررسی کنیم. موضوعات انتخاب شده در این مقاله عبارتند از: تبریک به مناسبت فارغ التحصیلی، پیام تبریک ازدواج، تبریک تولد، پیام تبریک به مناسبت دستاورد، آرزوی موفقیت در کار، تبریک برای موفقیت

تبریک به مناسبت فارغ التحصیلی
We’re so proud of you for achieving your college degree! The best of all things is to learn: money can be stolen, strength may fail, but what you’ve learned is yours forever. Believe in yourself, in your talent and skills, that have brought you to this special day.

باعث افتخار ماست
We're kicking off the Memorial Day weekend celebrations by having an awesome flight offer to Hong Kong, thanks to Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong Airlines, which happen to be flying passengers from many U.S. towns to Hong Kong starting up at $388 round-trip (from Los angeles and Seattle).
hk hotel booking and accomodations have never been easy. Online booking available at HK hotel, with the best rates guaranteed. Suitable for families and business travelers at all budgets. Make your reservation now!
Which is significantly less than 50 % of what they normally expense. Travel is valid from August by way of December 2018-Thanksgiving included-according to Scott's Inexpensive Flights, who discovered the deal. Scott predicts the low fares might be gone inside 24 hours, so if you happen to be fasci
  Hong Kong is not the concrete jungle quite a few think it is - and in reality, genuine jungle lies just minutes from its centre. But below, within the Central district, the place towering skyscrapers jostle for house, it is effortless to determine why the stereotype exists. New lodge The Murray, nevertheless, manages to sit down amidst all of this manic insanity (and two main roadways) and however truly feel blissfully slow-paced and serene.
With such high trade rates, it is common to see business dealers flocking in the country very frequently. Check out the best hong kong hotel city center for your stay.
  There are a few good reasons at the rear of The Murray’s peaceful appeal. Its area, right over the avenue from Central’s Hong Kong Park, is a excellent gain to begin with
شاید شما هم به فوتبال قدیمی علاقه شدیدی داشته باشی بازی پی اس ۲۰۰۵ یکی از بازی هاییست که با بودن ستاره های فوتبال(آدریانو/مسی/هنری/رونالدو و...)بینظیر باشد 

ویندوز مورد نیاز:7/8.1/10
اموزش نصب :
(پسورد: www.sarzamindownload.com)2. بازی را نصب کنید.3. در هنگام نصب و زمانی که از شما درخواست سریال شد وارد پوشه SeriaL شوید و از اطلاعات موجود برای رجیستر کردن برنامه استفاده کنید.4. وارد فولدر Cracked File شوید. محتویات این فولدر را در محل نصب بازیکپی کرده و جایگزین فایل موج
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has less to do with the opposite sexIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cause access becomes easier
Appe
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau

Fertility Treatment in Iran
Hayat medtour, as a Medical Tourism agency in Iran, provide high quality health care to couples who need fertility treatment at affordable prices. Hayat medtour, through a partnership with the best and high quality of health centers, medical clinics and leading specialists in Iran, provides a network of doctors and clinics which will make every effort to make sure you see your baby’s smile.

The Hayat MedTour leading network of Clinics and health centers along with experienced specialists utilize the up-dated science to provide the most effective and suitable infertility treatments services to infertile couples. The range of Infertility treatments includes of IVF, ICSI, IVM, IUI, PGD, Egg freezing, and Induction of ovulation, which all of them will be per
   به نظر می رسد تغییر در رفتار آمریکا شروع شده، البته  باید ادامه پیدا کند، تا راه نجات آمریکایی ها فر برسد. یکی از دلایل دشمنی ایران با دولت آمریکا، حضور نظامی آن در کشورهای منطقه، با رویکرد دخالت در امور کشورها، مخصوصا در ایران بوده است. به نظر می رسد امریکا در حال تغییر در این رویه است، و اگر به درستی ادامه پیدا کند، تغییرات مورد نظر ایران اعمال شده، راه برای تغییر رفتار های مستکبرانه آمریکا باز می شود. به عنوان یک علامت مثبت، باید به آن ن

Online IELTS Reading Course

Having excellent reading comprehension skills is crucial. It increases the enjoyment and effectiveness of reading and helps not only academically, but professionally, and in a person's personal life. Imagine being given a document by your boss.You can read the document, but you cannot understand what it is fully asking, or maybe you are applying to jobs and do not understand a question that is being asked. Being able to understand the meaning behind the text helps you develop intellectually, socially, and professionally
Globalization in the new era provide this oppotunity to appetent students, specially those who are in less developed countries, to continue their higher education in the first world countires such as: United Kingdom, Canada, United Sta

Having excellent reading comprehension skills is crucial. It increases the enjoyment and effectiveness of reading and helps not only academically, but professionally, and in a person's personal life. Imagine being given a document by your boss.You can read the document, but you cannot understand what it is fully asking, or maybe you are applying to jobs and do not understand a question that is being asked. Being able to understand the meaning behind the text helps you develop intellectually, socially, and professionally.
Globalization in the new era provide this oppotunity to appetent students, specially those who are in less developed countries, to continue their higher education in the first world countires such as: United Kingdom, Canada, United St

Having excellent reading comprehension skills is crucial. It increases the enjoyment and effectiveness of reading and helps not only academically, but professionally, and in a person's personal life. Imagine being given a document by your boss.You can read the document, but you cannot understand what it is fully asking, or maybe you are applying to jobs and do not understand a question that is being asked. Being able to understand the meaning behind the text helps you develop intellectually, socially, and professionally.
Globalization in the new era provide this oppotunity to appetent students, specially those who are in less developed countries, to continue their higher education in the first world countires such as: United Kingdom, Canada, United St
بعد از flashback در دیتابیس اصلی، وقتی خواستم روی استندبای
همان  دستور flashback
 را اجرا کنم با خطای زیر
روبرو شدم:

flashback pluggable database PDB1 to timestamp
TO_TIMESTAMP('2018-11-06 10:25:00','YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS');

ORA-39885: flashback/PITR of a pluggable
database before its creation is not allowed

بعد از آن برای همان زمان ، در دیتابیس اصلی SCN مربوطه را پیدا و دستور flashback را مجددا با دستور SCN اجرا کردیم:

select timestamp_to_scn(TO_TIMESTAMP('2019-02-01 18:45:00','YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS')) as scn

from dual;

flashback pluggable database PDB1 to timestamp SCN 211427454;

بعد از اجرای دستور بال

Fertility Treatment in Iran
Hayat medtour, as a Medical Tourism agency in Iran, provide high quality health care to couples who need fertility treatment at affordable prices. Hayat medtour, through a partnership with the best and high quality of health centers, medical clinics and leading specialists in Iran, provides a network of doctors and clinics which will make every effort to make sure you see your baby’s smile.

The Hayat MedTour leading network of Clinics and health centers along with experienced specialists utilize the up-dated science to provide the most effective and suitable infertility treatments services to infertile couples. The range of Infertility treatments includes of IVF, ICSI, IVM, IUI, PGD, Egg freezing, and Induction of ovulation, which all of them will be per
با اینکه تولید کشور سه برابر مصزف است، و سه برابر آنهم در کشتی ها، گمرکات و کانتینر ها و کامیونها و انبارهای خارجی و داخلی دپو شده، منتظر ورود به بازار هستند، ولی در خرده فروشی ها کالا کم است، اگر هم باشد گران است. البته رئیس جمهور علت آن را نبود وزارت بازرگانی می داند، تا بر توزیع نظارت کند. در هر صورت سد بزرگی بین مصرف کننده، و تولید کننده وجود دارد که از اینهمه: آبشار تولید، قطره قطره به  بازار میرسد. مخصوصا الان که همه کارخانه ها، تغییر تول
خوب شد که مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام، لوایح
چهارگانه پالرمو را تصویب نکرد. و موکول به عملکرد اروپا دانست. اروپا هم خوب جواب
داد! تحریم ها را تمدید کرد، و از برنامه موشکی ایران  شکایت نمود. الان هم که پلیس آلمان در 9شهر، به
تخریب مساجد پرداخته! به بهانه اینکه آنها به حماس کمک می کنند. امضای ترامپ هم
گور آن را کند! به عبارت ساده تر باید گفت: تصویب لوایح چهار گانه پالرمو، از دور
خارج شد. و اگر باز کسانی هستند که : اصرار می کنند، باید در ایرانی بودن آنها شک
پروژه ی ارسالی - بازی جالب در پایتون (ورژن 2)

فرستنده : [+] DELSY [+]
نام پروژه : ترکل - Turcle
دسته بندی : پایتون - python
توضیحات : این پروژه یک بازی هستش . این بازی بر پایه شانس و احتماله . بازی به طوریه که وقتی اجرا میشه به طور شانسی برای شما شروع به دایره کشیدن میکند . هر چقدر دایره های شما بیشتر باشد امتیاز بیشتری میگیرید . اینکه چنتا دایره میکشه بستگی به شانس شما داره با هر بار اجرا تعداد دایره ها متفاوته . شانستونو امتحان کنین . در ورژن جدید این بازی قاب
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the

مشاوره تخصصی پرورش شترمرغ در اصفهان

Comparison with other livestock
Recently, a number of beef producers in Europe and North America have switched to raising ostriches commercially because of the higher and faster financial returns of ostrich projects. When compared with traditional livestock, ostriches rate very highly. Whereas a cow produces a calf that reaches marketing weight after 654 days from conception, yielding 250 kg of meat, an ostrich produces not less than 40 chicks annually that reach marketing age after only 407 days from conception (42 days incubation + 365 days of age) and yield 1 800 kg of meat, 50 m2 of leather and 36 kg of feathers each year (Table 2). Furthermore, the net weight of meat represents 50 percent of live weight in ostric
California limits an employee's capacity to inquire about salary info and utilize it in establishing pay.
 These
laws are intended to narrow down the gender pay gap and end
discriminatory pay practices, especially against women and ethnic and
racial minorities.
Ban Asking Applicants Concerning Salary History
 The legislation that applies to all California companies prohibits employers from:
Asking applicants about their present or previous wages or benefits
Seeking such advice from different sources or through a broker, or
Relying on this advice to determine whether to provide work or what salary to offer you.
Nor can an employer ask a wrongful termination lawyer
that which he or she's presently making or employed to make in previous
projects. The legislation also Required companies

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها